Terms & Conditions:
No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of ePrince. The collective work includes works that are licensed to ePrince. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ePrince or purchasing ePrince products.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with ePrince or to purchase ePrince products.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by ePrince. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
The ePrince Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed by ePrince from availing the ePrince Services or accessing the ePrince Platform. By accepting the T&Cs or by otherwise using the ePrince Services or Goods on the ePrince Platform, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by ePrince, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the ePrince Goods or Services or using the ePrince Platform. In addition, you represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. Finally, in the event of any violation of the T&Cs, ePrince reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent You from availing ePrince Goods or Services or using the ePrince Platform.
Use of ePrince Site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by ePrince, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that ePrince cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download through the ePrince Platform will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy Your particular requirements of Internet security and for accuracy of data input and output.
ePrince may provide You with notices and communications by e-mail, SMS, push notifications, regular mail or postings on the ePrince Platform or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to ePrince must be sent by courier or registered mail to Vijay Bhawan, Jora Mandir Marg, Near Mishra Glass, Bye Pass Road, Chas, Bokaro Jharkhand 827013, India.
Limitation of liability
ePrince shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if ePrince has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, you agree that any claim or dispute You may have against ePrince must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in Jharkhand, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Jharkhand, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between You and ePrince relating to the subject matter hereof and this Agreement will not be modified except by a change to this Agreement made by ePrince in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
While ePrince strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. ePrince cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, ePrince shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, ePrince may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ePrince without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a ePrince or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part tor which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, ePrince may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party’s affiliated with ePrince, ePrince has no control over the linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of ePrince.
These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you are accessing them at your own risk. Nonetheless, ePrince seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it. It thus requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (eg. if a specific link does not work).
Different pricing currencies
Pricing of products sold by ePrince is based upon figures calculated in Indian Rupee (INR ₹). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from Indian Rupee according to the most up-to-date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in INR. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to ePrince, excluding shipping.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN – These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises). No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS – All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION – Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises).
4. PRICE – Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by officer or other authorized personnel of Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises). A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises). Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION – Unless otherwise provided, Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING – Unless otherwise provided, Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer’s special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
7. PAYMENT TERMS – The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Agency (Veena Enterprises). If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Oursite eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES – Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS – Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (2) days after receipt of the goods with its picture and video of opening shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys’ fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Agency (Veena Enterprises).
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS – Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) cannot be cancelled, except upon the written approval of Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises). Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises). Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges, and shall be assessed a restocking fee of ₹7000 or 20% of the order, whichever is greater.
11. FORCE MAJEURE – Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability too brain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labour, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which we deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
12. REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES – In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term here in contained, Buyer shall pay to Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises), in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
13. LIABILITY – Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (2) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Agency (Veena Enterprises), Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) may fulfillers responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
14. WARRANTY – All goods sold by Our site eprince.in are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore, going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) has any authority to bind Our site eprince.in to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) in writing within five (2) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
15. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our site eprince.in or our Agency Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our site eprince.in or our Agency Agency (Veena Enterprises) in accordance with Our site eprince.in or our Agency Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) for breach of any of Our site eprince.in or our Agency Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises) makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
16. SELECTION – Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises)’s skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our site eprince.in or our Agency (Veena Enterprises), its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Agency (Veena Enterprises) for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
17. CHOICE OF LAW – This agreement and matters connected with the performance there of shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the law of the Jharkhand State in India as if it were executed and performed entirely within the India. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns). In the event ships for free, customer will be informed of the return shipment cost (estimates may be given based on our own costs in shipping to customers). No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.